Groupon and LivingSocial ROI Calculator
Fill out the form below to calculate the ROI for daily deal promotions with services like Groupon, LivingSocial and Google Offers. Hover over the help icons for instructions and advice.
- BannerView.com Original - Hype is a Great Marketing Tool | Use it Wisely
- Analysis of Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Best practices for small businesses
- Gift card and sales tax
- 6 cases when it makes sense to run a daily deal
- Experiences with daily deals
- Additional daily deals information
- Complete TechCrunch series
- No marketing value is assigned for the email blast; given that daily deals are supposed to drive customers, all value is assumed to be in actual traffic.
- It's assumed that all vouchers are redeemed for exactly the redemption value. If the customer pays more or spends less, you can improve your margins.
- No value is assigned to cash flow. This cannot be modeled because we don't know when redemptions would happen.
- No value is assigned to unredeemed vouchers. This is because we assume that the merchant is on the hook for the face value for gift cards and escheat.
- The model assumes that sales tax is based on the price the customer paid for the voucher and is not separately charged to the customer.
Programmed by BannerView.com, concept and calculations by Rakesh Agrawal http://blog.agrawals.org