Make DNS entries
If you've requested access to directly edit DNS entries, this option
will be available for you
- Log into your BannerView.com client account by going to www.bannerview.com and click the Login link in the top navigation.
- Click on "See All Options".
- On the next screen, click the icon in the middle of the third row called "Manage Domain Pointers".
- Next to the domain you wish to edit, click on "Edit DNS Entries".
- On this page, you can edit, delete and disable entries, plus add new entries down at the bottom of the page.
Most TXT type entries should be encapsulated in quotes. MX, CNAME and NS records must always include a period at the end of the data field.
Sometimes those instructions aren't included when you're told to enter records as some systems add those automatically.