Importing Members From A Spreadsheet
- All rows must have a single, unique email address. Rows with multiple email addresses, duplicate email addresses, or improperly formatted email addresses will be ignored and not imported.
- Addresses must be divided into separate columns for Address, Address 2 (optional), City, State, Zip, and Country.
- If you want members to be sortable by Last Name, then First Name and Last Name must be in separate columns.
- Website addresses must be complete, including http://
- If the spreadsheet contains members of different membership levels and you want the members imported into separate membership levels in the system, the spreadsheet must contain a column indicating which member level each member is in. Alternatively, you can create separate spreadsheets for each member level and import them separately.
- If the members have designations such as Categories or Business Types, the spreadsheet should contain this information.
- Spelling inconsistencies will negatively effect the import.