Integrating with Google
How do I add Google Site Verification to my website?
Google will provide you with a meta tag to place on the home page of your website. Here's how to place the meta tag:
- Log in to BannerOS.
- Click on the Content menu in the top navigation and choose Manage Pages.
- Locate the home page, which is designated with a / (slash). Click the arrow button on the far right next to the View & Edit button and choose Edit Page Setup from the drop down menu.
- Paste the meta tag code that you received from Google into the Miscellaneous Head Contents field. Make sure you don't alter or delete any existing code.
- Click Save.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
After you've created a Google Analytics account, Google will provide you with tracking code to paste into the template of your website. Follow these steps to add the tracking code:
- Log into BannerOS.
- Click on the Design menu in the top navigation and choose Manage Shell Templates.
- Locate the Shell Template you want to add the tracking code to, click the Options button and choose Edit from the drop down menu. (You'll probably want to add the tracking code to all Shell Templates.)
- Paste the Google Analytics tracking code into the Head field, below any existing code already present. Make sure you don't alter or delete any existing code (unless you're replacing old Google Analytics code).
- Click Save.