How do I add an embedded Google Map to my website?
Go to http://maps.google.com:
- Search for an address
- In search results info popup click Share
- At top of new popup click Embed a map
- Above the map their is a preset size. Look at space available on page you want to place map on and choose an appropriate size.
- Then click COPY HTML and paste it in a text document to confirm you have it in your clip board. (Should look simliar to this:
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d3220.4513659310496!2d-115.13605018387013!3d36.17990311006707!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x80c8c30edf998411%3A0xd02f49f4ca353c7d!2sLas%20Vegas%20Natural%20History%20Museum!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1576782525542!5m2!1sen!2sus" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0;" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>)
- Log into BannerOS.
- Click on the Content menu in the top navigation and choose Manage Pages to add it to an existing page or Add New Page to add it to a new page.
- Modify the region you want the map to appear in and place your cursor where you want it to appear within the editor.
- Click on Video icon (Insert/edit media) and a popup will appear.
- In popup, click Embed tab, then paste the iframe code above in box provided and click OK button
- Click Preview to see what it looks like.
- Click Save.