CEU Accreditation from UNLV
The Banner Edutainment Learning Series NOW has Continuing Education Unit Accreditation from UNLV!When you register for any of our Edutainment workshops, you have the opportunity of registering for CEU credits for attending the course(s). The CEUs will be issued to you from UNLV under the auspices of their Educational Outreach department.
There are Advantages to Your Career in Getting CEUs:
- By taking continuing education classes, you obviously demonstrate not only to yourself, but to your employer and customers, that you are committed to expanding your horizons as a professional.
- This show of commitment may enhance your professional prospects with your company, industry and/or customers.
- Although the credits you receive from the university are not translatable into college credits, they can be calculated into standards that your professional affiliation may require such as trade group or professional association.
How it Works:
- Register on the BannerView.com website for the course(s) of interest.
- Upon completion of your course registration you will see a link which will direct you to the UNLV Education Outreach web page that requires your registration for the CEU credit. UNLV charges $35.00 per course. NOTE: BannerView.com does not receive any proceeds from the fee.
- Upon BannerView.com’s confirmation that you attended the workshop, we will notify UNLV.
- In two to six weeks after your attendance, you will receive a letter of completion from UNLV certifying the number of CEUs you have earned.
- Each of BannerView.com’s workshops earn 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs).