Mark A. Cenicola is responsible for the company's vision, direction, and general health. As Chairman, President & CEO he must make sure that an environment is created in which everyone from customers to employees to investors are given the resources they need to prosper and benefit in their relationship with Cenicola-Helvin Enterprises, the parent company of BannerView.com.
- The 3 R’s of Building Your [Personal] Brand
- Effective Use of Blogging & Email Marketing to Drive Traffic
- The 5 Things Every Small Business Owner Should Know About SEO
- Maximizing Viral Returns
- Bringing a Company or Product to Market
Mark Cenicola strips away the hype and gives his take on technology and its use in establishing a better business online.
Hard hitting presentations that really get to the core of today's technologically advanced business economy, Mark demonstrates effective strategies for integrating the Internet into a company's operations and giving their website an expanded role in contributing to the success of their business.
Featured Guest Blogger on the
Following Online Publications
- Forbes.com: Nine Questions You Should Absolutely Ask Your Future Web Developer
- Entrepreneur: If You Want to Survive, Find Ways to Compete With Your Own Business
- Entrepreneur: How to Pick the Right Website Management Platform for Your Small Business
- Business Collective: Web analytics are great, but where do you put all the data?
- Using Blogging, Email Marketing and Twitter to Build your [Personal] Brand - National Association of Pet Sitters Annual Conference
- Panelist: Beyond Expectations Marketing BLAST OFF 2012 - Urban Chamber of Commerce
- Maximizing Viral Returns - Digital World Expo 2011
In his business book, “The Banner Brand,” Mark A. Cenicola takes you on his personal journey of how he applied the fundamentals of brand strategy and guerilla marketing as critical defenses in fighting the competitive landscape characterized by small business.