BannerDate: Modify Calendar Appearance
Calendar Appearance allows you to control the colors and fonts of the Month View calendar as displayed on your website. The chosen fonts and colors apply to all occurrences of the calendar.
To Modify Calendar Appearance:
While in the BannerDate grip, click Calendar > Appearance in the top navigation, or click the Calendar Appearance icon on the BannerDate dashboard's All Options tab.
- Modify the various background colors of the calendar by clicking the + sign to expand the color options for each.
- Colors can be chosen from the color picker, or you can enter an HTML hex color.
- The sample calendar shows a preview of the colors you choose.
- Modify the various calendar fonts by clicking the + sign to expand the font family, font size, & font color options for each.
- Font colors can be chosen from the color picker, or you can enter an HTML hex color.
- The sample calendar shows a preview of the fonts you choose.
Advanced users with HTML & CSS knowledge can modify the calendar styles using external or inline stylesheets.