BannerCharge: Create Payment Setups
A BannerCharge PAYMENT SETUP is a group of accepted credit cards and their associated gateway accounts through which payment is processed. This additional layer of configuration allows you to specify different gateway accounts for different credit cards, although most small and medium sized websites use a single gateway account for all accepted credit cards and therefor only need a single payment setup.
Each grip allows you to choose a specific Payment Setup to use for that grip's transactions.
To Create a New Payment Setup:
- While in the BannerCharge grip, click Payment Setups > Add New in the top navigation, or click the Add New Payment Setup icon on the BannerCharge dashboard's All Options tab.
- Specify a name for this setup and click Save.
- See how to Modify an Existing Payment Setup below to add credit cards to this setup.
To Modify an Existing Payment Setup:
- While in the BannerCharge grip, click Payment Setups > Manage in the top navigation, or click the Manage Payment Setup icon on the BannerCharge dashboard's All Options tab.
- Locate the appropriate payment setup and click View.
- Credit cards & their associated payment gateways can be added, edited or removed.